The SmartTerminal has been designed to display the status of and provide limited controls for the LoopSense and FireFinder Plus AS7240 Fire Alarm Control Panels in multiple locations.
The SmartTerminal provides the following front panel controls:
- Disable – for disabling Fire Alarms
- Reset – to reset faults and alarms
- Alarm Silence/Resound – to silence Alarms.
- Previous and Next – to scroll through faults and alarms.
Communication between each SmartTerminal and the connected fire panel is provided by an RS485 communication bus. A maximum of 30 SmartTerminals may be connected to communications bus over a distance of 1.2Kms.
The SmartTerminal can be supplied with two different sized enclosures and is available as internally 24Vdc powered or externally 240Vac powered options.
- Extends the controls and status of the LoopSense and FireFinder Plus AS7240 Fire Alarm Control Panels.
- AS4428.3:2010 Fire Brigade Interface.
- Up to 30 SmartTerminal’s can be connected to each Fire Alarm Control Panel.
- Large clear 264×264 pixel LCD with backlight.
- Internal Buzzer.
- Flush or Surface Mountable Enclosure
- Controls have tactile and audible feedback.
- Navigation keys allow the SmartTerminal to be used for FACP operation and interrogation
- Stand alone power supply capabilities
- Flush mount kit available (Gyprock toggel fixings)
- Max 30 Per LoopSense