The VSO ceiling mount base sounder is part of the Vantage family of products and has been designed for fire alarm system applications. The VSO base sounder is for use with conventional fire alarm systems and is designed to accept all Ampac detector bases while offering a cost effective solution to sounder installation.
The sounder function, like all the Vantage family of products, is a low profile sounder with 32 selectable tones as standard and is factor set to the Australian compliant AS4428-16 tone. The sounder has the option of a changeover facility from Alert to Evacuate tone, when installed using 3 core cable.
All tones have been selected to comply with latest sound patterns and frequencies used throughout the world. All tones are fully synchronised.
When a detector is not being mounted to the sounder a blank cover plate is available so that the unit can be used as a standalone sounder.
Refer tone table for full list of available tones.
- 32 selectable sounder tones
- Switch selectable volume output levels
- Modem ultra-low profile for discreet mounting
- Designed to accept most leading detector bases
- Two colour options
- Designed to work with conventional alarm circuits
- Synchronisation between devices
- AS4428-16:2015 compliant tones