The VTB-32 Combination Sounder Beacon has been designed for use with conventional fire alarm systems and other general purpose 24Vdc applications. The VTB-32 can also be used on addressable fire alarm systems where a conventional sounder output is provided at the control panel itself or via an addressable sounder control unit connected to the detection loop circuit.
Available in a range of body and lens colour combinations, the VTB-32 Combination Sounder Beacon comes as standard with 32 user selectable tones. The sounder function features a two-stage alarm override which is activated by a third negative wire from the fire panel. The beacon function has been designed for maximum all-round visibility, coupled with low power consumption utilising an array of energy efficient LEDs.
Both the sounder and beacon functions are fully synchronised. The product can also be used as a beacon only which is easily selected by a DIL switch at the time of installation.
- Range of lens and body colour combinations
- 32 tones plus a selectable override tone
- Shallow base IP43 and deep base IP65 versions available
- Switch selectable beacon only feature
- Unique twist and lock bayonet mounting system
- Removable cover on deep base for surface wiring
- Features base locking system as standard