The VTG sounder is part of the Vantage family of products and has been designed for fire alarm system applications.
The sounder function, like all the Vantage family of products, is a low profile sounder with 32 selectable tones as standard and is factor set to the Australian compliant AS4428-16 tone. The sounder has the option of a changeover facility from Alert to Evacuate tone, when installed using 3 core cable.
The VTG is available with red or white body incorporating a shallow or deep mounting base. Refer tone table for full list of available tones.
- 32 selectable sounder tones
- Factory set AS4428-16:2015 compliant tones
- Shallow body IP21C and deep body IP65C
- Body colour options – Red and White
- Removal cover on deep base for surface wiring
- Designed to work with conventional alarm circuits
- Base locking mechanism
- Synchronisation between devices
- Switch selectable volume output levels