XP95 Addressable Mini Switch Monitor with Isolator
The XP95 Mini Switch Monitor is designed to monitor the state of one or more single-pole, volt-free contacts connected on a single pair of cables and to report the status to the Fire Alarm Control Panel.
The XP95 Mini Switch Monitor is an interface within an entirely new housing. This allows the unit to be fitted onto a standard 35mm DIN-Rail (using a twist-click motion) or mounted within an enclosure, for example, a Manual Call Point.
- Designed for use where space is limited.
- Built-in short circuit isolator.
- Interrupt/non-interrupt in one unit.
- ‘Pre-alarm’ status available.
- Three coloured LEDs giving a clear status indication.
Approvals: AS ISO 7240.17:2015
|Voltage||17 - 28V DC|
|Quiescent Current||200µA at 24v dc|
|LED Operated Alarm||3.4mA + Quiescent|
|Remote and LED Alarm||6.2mA + Quiescent|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95% (Non-Condensing)|
|Size||39mm W x 39mm H x 20mm D|
|201-0184||XP95 Mini Switch Monitor with Isolator|