Xpander Optical Smoke Detector
The Xpander Wireless Optical Smoke Detector works on the light scatter principle and is ideal for applications where slow-burning or smouldering fires are likely.
- Responds well to slow-burning, smouldering fires.
- Well suited for bedrooms and escape routes.
- Modified to function with the low current requirements of radio systems.
- Bi-directional (monitored) radio platform.
- Easy to install.
- Powered by two independent battery packs.
- Five-year battery life using standard AA alkaline batteries.
Approvals: AS 7240.7-2004, AS ISO 7240.25:2015
|Voltage (regulated from radio base)||3 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +50°C (no icing)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95% (non condensing)|
|Size (inc back box)||D x 100mm H 75mm|
|Weight (inc base)||500 grams|
|4106-5303||Xpander Optical Smoke Detector and Mounting Base|