The Agent Release System comprises of the Main Control Card, Termination Board, and Local Control Stations. In addition, a yellow Manual Call Point can be supplied to fit to the main Fire Alarm Control Panel, as this is a requirement of AS4214 Agent Release Systems.
The Agent Release System can be configured to operate in a single group or dual group mode.
- Compliance with AS4214
- Controls & monitors agent release system
- Outputs for warning signs & activation devices
- Inputs for signals from pressure switches & valves
- Serial connection to agent release (LCS) Local control station
- Programmed via the FACP front panel
- Maximum is 1 per ZoneSense PLUS
- Location or title descriptor label